I grew up in Rochester, NY
- Graduated from Pittsford Sutherland High School (30 minutes from Phillip Spencer’s Canandaigua Academy)
- Middle child with and older and younger brother
- I am the most powerful sibling
Studied Finance and Real Estate at CU Boulder
- I enjoyed the real estate portions
- I hope to get back into real estate development in the future
- Graduated without any honors in May of 2014
- I gave campus tours and wore cords for that to impress my family
I played a sport at a Division 1 school
- This is what I tell girls when I meet them.
My sport was not a division 1 sport
- we didn’t have to work out consistently… or ever
I was on the sailing team and we rarely practiced
- We did get to travel around the country, which was a blast!
David Bretl is my cousin
- He’s too embarrassed to tell anyone
- I’m the one who should be embarrassed
Qualified window washer with three years of experience
- This was the perfect summer job
- I got to spend all day outside with my friends and play on ladders.
I enjoy cooking and eating most types of food
- Oysters are terrible
- BBQ is fantastic.
- I love anything cooked on a grill
- I’m happy to try new restaurants in all cities!
I drove an Ice Cream truck for part of a summer
- I figured no one disliked the ice cream man, until I met other ice cream men
- The pay was not very good on rainy days
- I didn’t eat as much ice cream as you would expect
- I ate much more than that.